Another Grant! State $5,000.00 grant to new home builders in regional Queensland locations!
Just announced by the Urban Development Institute of Australia:
Buyer eligibility criteria
- you must be at least 18 years of age and an Australian citizen or permanent resident (or applying with someone who is)
- you or your spouse must not have received a previous regional home building boost grant
- you must be buying or building a brand new home
- the value of the home including the land is less than $750,000
- you must move into the new home as your principal place of residence within 1 year of the completed transaction and live there continuously for 6 months
- the home is being bought or built in a regional Queensland areas of:
- Central Queensland
- Darling Downs Maranoa
- Wide Bay.
Eligible contracts must be entered into between 16 June and 31 December 2020 and must be one of the following:
- a contract to purchase a new home including a substantially renovated home
- a contract to build a new home.
An application form and details on how to apply will be available by the end of June.