Commercial Litigation Partner
Greg joined Connolly Suthers in 1989 where during this year he was admitted to practise as a solicitor in Queensland and as a solicitor and barrister in Victoria in 1995. He has practised in both States almost exclusively in commercial litigation since admission.
In 1995, he moved to Melbourne where he worked with Herbert Geer & Rundle - one of Victoria's largest legal firms. Here he gained extensive further experience in commercial litigation.
Greg returned to Connolly Suthers in 1996 and became a Partner in 1998. He specialises in commercial litigation, including construction disputes, insolvency law and contractual disputes. He has acted extensively on behalf of company liquidators. Greg also offers expertise in trade practices issues.
- Barrister of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Arts (James Cook University)
- Bachelor of Laws (Queensland University of Technology)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Queensland University of Technology)