Jessica joined Connolly Suthers in August 2015 as an assistant in the firms administration department. Whilst working with Connolly Suthers, Jessica completed her Bachelor of Laws degree with Central Queensland University in 2018.
Jessica completed a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice with the College of Law in April 2019 and was admitted to practice as a lawyer in May 2019. Jessica now works within the firms Property Law team under the supervision of Property Law Partner, Brad Skinner. Jessica has assisted on matters such as attending to the settlement of property transactions, business transactions as well as assisting with the preparation of commercial leases.
- Bachelor of Laws degree (Central Queensland University)
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Business Management and Business Law (James Cook University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
P 4729 6643
Areas of Practice
Residential, commercial and business conveyancing