Luke joined Connolly Suthers in January 2013 after being admitted as a Legal Practitioner in 2012.
Luke works in the firm's property law department - acting for buyers and sellers in all types of residential and commercial property transactions. Luke also has experience in Body Corporate and Community Management Act issues.
- Bachelor of Laws (James Cook University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society