Nicole joined Connolly Suthers in 2013 as a trainee lawyer. Nicole graduated from James Cook University in 2013 with a Bachelor of Laws.
After completing a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at The College of Law, Nicole was admitted to practise as a lawyer in September 2015.
Nicole works closely with Simon Turner and practices in all areas of succession law including estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation. During Nicole’s time at Connolly Suthers, she has also gained experience in personal injuries law, general litigation, commercial litigation, debt recovery and bankruptcy.
- Bachelor of Laws (James Cook University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association