Renee Lovelady Tomas
Renee joined Connolly Suthers in December, 2005 at the age of 17 as a clerk in the firm's administration department. Within a year Renee became a paralegal in the firm’s property department.
Renee commenced studying a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Justice with a major in Criminology at the Queensland University of Technology in 2008 and completed her studies via external correspondence whilst working in the firm's property department as a paralegal.
Renee works in the firm's property law department closely with Brad Skinner. She has experience in many areas of law including land acquisitions, residential and commercial land developments, Body Corporate and Community Management Act issues, town planning issues and appeals and land resumptions.
- Bachelor of Laws (Queensland University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Justice (Criminology) (Queensland University of Technology)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise (Australian National University)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society