Steven joined Connolly Suthers in January 2017 as a trainee solicitor after graduating from James Cook University with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours Class I) and Bachelor of Business (Accounting).
At graduation, Steven was awarded the Kenneth Sutton Prize in Law, the Sir George Kneipp Memorial Prize and the Academic Medal.
After completing his Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice with the College of Law, Steven was admitted as a solicitor in March 2018, and now works closely with Greg Humphries in the firm’s commercial litigation department.
Steven has a keen interest and practices in the areas of contractual disputes, debt recovery, bankruptcy, insolvency and defamation.
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours Class I (James Cook University)
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Accounting (James Cook University)
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association
- Member of the International Golden Key Society
- Certificate of Legal Business Skills
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
P 07 4729 6647
Areas of Practice