Commercial Litigation Partner
Will joined Connolly Suthers in 2007 and was admitted to practise as a Solicitor in 2008.
Since his admission as a solicitor in 2008, Will has worked exclusively in commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
Will offers pragmatic dispute resolution advice in a variety of areas including insolvency, building, contract, trade practices and property law. He is an experienced litigator, regularly appearing in all State and Federal jurisdictions.
Will was appointed a Partner in 2017.
- Bachelor of Science/Law (James Cook University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia
- Insolvency Education Program (QUT)
- Legal Officer – Australian Army Legal Corps
- RSPCA Volunteer Prosecutor