Bo joined Connolly Suthers in 2017 as a trainee lawyer. She graduated from James Cook University in 2018 with a Bachelor of Laws.
After completing a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at The College of Law, Bo was admitted to practice as a lawyer in March 2018.
Bo works closely with Peter Logan and practices in all areas of family law including children’s matters, divorce, property settlements and child support. During Bo’s time at Connolly Suthers she has also gained experience in personal injuries law.
- Bachelor of Laws (James Cook University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (The College of Law)
- Certificate of Legal Business Skills
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
P 07 4729 6636
Areas of Practice