Malcolm Fisher joined Connolly Suthers Lawyers in October 2022. This follows a prestigious career at Roberts Nehmer McKee from 2001 and as a firm Partner for 15 of those years.
Malcolm practises in commercial and property law and brings to the firm extensive experience, not only in those fields but having spent many years working in the transport, sales and property development industries, in a wide range of other business activities as well.
He has acted for numerous corporate and government clients dealing with a wide variety of commercial and property-related matters.
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours - James Cook University 1997
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland 1999
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Property Council of Australia
- Member of the Community Titles Institute of Queensland
- Board Member AFL Townsville Inc
- Serving Council Member for Good Shepherd Home
- Member of TORGAS Advisory Committee