If it is possible that you have received incorrect or inadequate medical treatment that has led to either physical, psychological or financial harm, then you might be able to claim compensation.
Claims can sometimes be made where your doctor or healthcare provider did not:
- Diagnose a condition properly or within a reasonable amount of time;
- Treat you or refer you to a specialist as soon as possible;
- Treat you with reasonable care and skill;
- Advise you of the risks of a procedure;
- Provide reasonable follow up care.
Time limits apply and delays could prevent you from making a claim. Prompt expert legal advice is essential.
If you would like to know more, or would rather speak to someone, make an enquiry now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Connolly Suthers has a dedicated medical negligence team who can help you through this complex claim process.