More pages in this section
Estate Dispute Resolution
Wherever emotions and property are involved, disputes can and do arise.
The absence of a will, or a poorly prepared or considered will, can leave the estate open to challenges and claims. Family disputes can cause additional complications at an already difficult time.
Connolly Suthers provides a range of services to objectively and efficiently resolve estate administration disputes.
- obtaining probate or letters of administration
- administering the estate in accordance with the will or rules of intestacy
- contesting/challenging/defending/construing a will
- initiating or defending challenges and claims against an estate
- initiating or defending family provision claims
- removing an executor or trustee
What will it cost?
After reviewing your situation and instructions we will provide you with a costs disclosure before doing any work for you.
There is no obligation if you decide not to proceed after receiving our costs disclosure.
For advice on Wills and Estate Dispute Resolution, please call or email: