With 36 years of experience, Paul Radford heads up our Wills and Estates Practice. Paul has obtained numerous qualifications over his years of practice and has successfully become a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Succession Law and SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA).
Paul’s focus areas include: personal estate planning, business succession planning, superannuation (including SMSFs), estate administration and estate litigation. He has also acted in many contentious partnership, company, as well as estate and trust disputes.
A majority of Paul’s time is devoted to estate planning and estate litigation. Practice in this area demands a broad understanding of commercial and structuring issues as well as the family and personality issues involved.
- SMSFs and the unexpected
- Taxes and Death
- Absolute Discretion and the disappointed beneficiary
- Conflicts of interest and superannuation
- Confessions of an Estate Planner
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (Queensland University of Technology)
- Diploma in Superannuation Management (Macquarie University)
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist Succession Law
- Member - Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Self Managed Super Funds (RG146) Accredited
- SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA)
- Member of the SMSF Association
- Recommended lawyer for Wills, Estates & Succession Planning in the Australian Doyles Guide 2019