More pages in this section
The Reading Room
Welcome to the Reading Room, the home of all things Succession. Whether you have arrived here in preparation of making a will, or if you are looking for guidance and advice in the wake of losing a loved one, you will probably find the answer here.
We deal with:-
- Managing after the loss of a loved one;
- Planning for the future;
- Aging family and friends and the operation of an enduring power of attorney;
- Contested Estates; and
- Superannuation (Retail / Industry / SMSF).
Part 8 Enduring Powers of AttorneyConfessions of an Estate Planner: Part 7 Crimes Against The ElderlyPaul Radford's 'Confessions of an Estate Planner' blog series
- Confessions of an Estate Planner: Part 8 Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Confessions of an Estate Planner: Part 9 Easy Death
- Confessions of an Estate Planner: Part 10 Laying To Rest
As a Succession Lawyer, I would have answered the question “what actually is Probate?” in 99% of my initial client interviews for an Estate Administration file. Most people have heard the term but very few are aware of what it actually is. I've drilled down on the FAQs and answered them in this document.
Make a Wills and Estates Enquiry
Preparing for your appointment to discuss or update your Will? Here's a checklist of the things you will need to bring, and the information you'll need for your appointment.