More pages in this section
Establishing a Business
Establishing any type of business can be a complicated and time consuming procedure.
To simplify and streamline the process, Connolly Suthers developed its Business Incorporation Service (BIS), to take care of it all for you.
Whatever type of structure you're setting up, BIS will put you in business.
- companies (with replaceable rules or tailor-made constitutions)
- discretionary trusts
- unit trusts
- personal superannuation funds
Like all Connolly Suthers' legal services, BIS is tailored to suit your precise needs - as opposed to a mere "off-the-shelf" solution. And you have the added support of a large local law firm that is familiar with your situation.
Other BIS benefits include:
- easy ordering by facsimile or via the website
- immediate delivery of documents by e-mail or courier
- documents tailored to your needs and regularly updated online with the latest legislation.
BIS also addresses the following fields:
- estate planning
- partnership/shareholder/unit holder agreements
- corporations law
- stamp duty minimisation strategies
- business planning
- superannuation fund compliance advice
- GST advice
Connolly Suthers' Business Incorporation Service is taking care of business.
If you would like to request a service, please click on the links below to download the relevant or applicable PDF fax form - you will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view and print the PDFs. All prices include GST.
To register your business name, please click here. Fees include $36 for one year and $84 for three years.
For assistance with Establishing a Business, please call or email: