Ji joined Connolly Suthers in February 2018 after graduating with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) from James Cook University.
Ji works within the firm’s litigation department assisting with personal compensation and superannuation claims.
Ji has a wide portfolio of personal compensation claims ranging from complex electric shock incidents, work injuries, psychiatric injuries to motor vehicle accidents.
Ji also assists clients with their Income Protection and TPD Insurance, with a 100% success rate in having clients be awarded their TPD Insurance.
Having grown up in Burdekin prior to moving to Townsville, Ji is familiar with the North Queensland region and is passionate about helping those in the community with their legal issues.
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours (James Cook University)
- Bachelor of Business Accounting (James Cook University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Professional Mentor at James Cook University College of Business, Law & Governance
- Member of the NQ Triathlon Academy
- Ironman and Ironman 70.3 Competitor
- Committee member of the Townsville District Law Association 2020 and 2021
What happens if you get injured at work in Queensland?
Looking for direct information on what happens if you get injured at work? You’re not alone. Regulations around workplace injuries can be difficult to navigate. Connolly Suthers helps you find your way through when injured at work If you were injured at work and are
Survival tips for law students with Ji Burton
Surviving as a Law student is all about trial and error. We asked one of our young and upcoming solicitors, Ji Burton about the tips and tricks he developed throughout his studies to assist you. Ji Joined the Connolly Suthers team in 2018 after graduating with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) an