Jo-Anne joined Connolly Suthers in October 2022, following an extensive career as a Supervising Lawyer at Roberts Nehmer McKee, which she joined in 1983.
Throughout her career, Jo-Anne has developed a specialty in banking and securities. This includes the preparation of security documents, leasing, default and recovery action and general advice to banks, building societies and credit unions.
She has developed a specialty in rural lending and is keenly aware of the issues facing both rural lenders and borrowers in the current world and local economies.
- Bachelor of Laws - Queensland University of Technology 1983
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise - Queensland University of Technology 1983
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland 1983
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Deputy-President of the Central and Northern Queensland Regional Parole Board
- Member of Townsville Business Women's Network
- Former Director of NORQEB (Omega Energy and Queensland Transitional Power Trading Corporation)
- Former Deputy President of the Townsville Regional Community Connections Board