Tanya joined Connolly Suthers in 2009 while undertaking her Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
Tanya completed her Bachelor of Business and Laws Degree at James Cook University in 2007. Upon completion of a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice through the Australian National University, she was admitted to practise as a lawyer in 2010.
Since admission, Tanya has gained experience in a number of areas of law including conveyancing, leasing, property law and estate planning.
Now as a part of the Litigation team, Tanya is gaining valuable experience in commercial litigation, debt recovery, bankruptcy, insolvency, general litigation, criminal law and family law.
Tanya has also completed Collaborate Law Training and has a passion for assisting families achieve an outcome in an amicable way.
- Bachelor of Business and Laws (James Cook University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Australian National University)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Collaborative Law Professional