Tanya joined Connolly Suthers in 2011 and commenced working in family law as a paralegal in 2015. She graduated from Central Queensland University in 2021 with a Bachelor of Laws.
After completing a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice with Bond University, Tanya was admitted to practice as a Lawyer in June 2022. Tanya works closely with the firm’s family lawyers and practices in areas of Family Law including children’s matters, divorce, property settlements and child support.
- Bachelor of Laws (Central Queensland University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Bond University)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
How does COVID-19 affect Parenting Arrangements?
Even before the World Health Organisation (WHO) declared it a pandemic on 11 March 2020, COVID-19 has been on the world stage. When we are being told to stay at home, not gather in groups, borders are being closed and quarantine and isolation is being imposed, what does this mean for child