Bradley joined Connolly Suthers in November 2013 as a trainee solicitor after completing his Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) and Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Politics and International Relations) at James Cook University.
After completing a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (with Distinction) at the Australian National University, Bradley was admitted as a solicitor in July 2015.
Bradley works in the firm’s litigation department, practising in criminal law and commercial litigation. Bradley also has previous experience in personal injuries law and family law.
Bradley recently spent over a year travelling and living in the United Kingdom. During this time, Bradley worked in London for a large international insurance company where he dealt with professional indemnity claims and claims against financial institutions and directors & officers. Bradley returned to the firm in January 2024.
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) and Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Politics and International Relations) from James Cook University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Australian National University)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association