Bradley joined Connolly Suthers in November 2013 as a trainee solicitor after completing his Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) and Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Politics and International Relations) at James Cook University.
After completing a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (with Distinction) at the Australian National University, Bradley was admitted as a solicitor in July 2015.
Bradley works in the firm’s litigation department, practicing in insurance litigation, criminal law and family law.
Having been born and raised in Townsville, Bradley is a true local and understands the issues faced by North Queenslanders.
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) and Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Politics and International Relations) from James Cook University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Australian National University)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association