With 36 years of experience, Paul Radford heads up our Wills and Estates Practice. Paul has obtained numerous qualifications over his years of practice and has successfully become a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Succession Law and SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA).
Paul’s focus areas include: personal estate planning, business succession planning, superannuation (including SMSFs), estate administration and estate litigation. He has also has acted in many contentious partnership, company, as well as estate and trust disputes.
A majority of Paul’s time is devoted to estate planning and estate litigation. Practice in this area demands a broad understanding of commercial and structuring issues as well as the family and personality issues involved.
Paul's Recent Publications
- Confessions of an Estate Planner: Part 1 - The Estate Planning Conundrum
- Confessions of an Estate Planner: Part 2 - The Advisors
- Confessions of an Estate Planner: Part 3 - An Uninsured Advisor
- Confessions of an Estate Planner: Part 4 - Superannuation Litigation
- Confessions of an Estate Planner: Part 5 - Estate Litigation Claims by Spouses
- Confessions of an Estate Planner: Part 6 - Estate Litigation Clairms by Children
- Confessions of an Estate Planner: Part 7 - Crimes Against the Elderly
- Confessions of an Estate Planner: Part 8 - Enduring Power of Attorney
- How a Testamentary Trust Will can help you and your family
- Superannuation Death Benefits - Review Succession Plans
- Conflicts of Interest and Superannuation
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (Queensland University of Technology)
- Diploma in Superannuation Management (Macquarie University)
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist Succession Law
- Member - Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Self Managed Super Funds (RG146) Accredited
- SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA)
- Member of the SMSF Association