Adrienne joined Connolly Suthers in March 2023 as a Commercial Litigation Lawyer. She graduated from James Cook University in July 2021 with a Bachelor of Laws.
After graduation in 2021, Adrienne worked as a Law Clerk and then a Junior Solicitor (after admission) in Family and Criminal Law matters at another private firm in Townsville.
After completing a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at the College of Law, Adrienne was admitted to practice as a Lawyer in April 2022.
Adrienne had a varied career history before choosing law, including project management in the construction industry on a wide range of residential and commercial projects. Adrienne is knowledgeable in principle, head, and subcontractor contracts and obligations, as well as variations, retention and employing sole traders vs employees.
- Bachelor of Laws (James Cook University) - 2021
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (College of Law )
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia - 2022
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland - 2022