Philip Askin moved to Connolly Suthers Lawyers from Roberts Nehmer McKee in October 2022.
Philip Askin brings a wealth of experience in major commercial and general dispute resolution to Connolly Suthers. He has also developed specialties in trade practices and defamation. His advice is valued by many prominent business families in the North Queensland area.
- Bachelor of Laws - University of Queensland 1980
- Diploma of Legal Studies - Queensland University of Technology 1981
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland 1981
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia 1986